Minihan Love

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow! Look at me!

I can feel my brain growing! I am finding a whole new world with blogging! Mashel said I would get addicted...didn't take me long!

My playlist right now has some special songs! "The Best is Yet to Come" was our unity candle song. "The Way You Look Tonight" was our first dance song. "Everything" always brings my heart right to Chris! "I Need You to Love Me" always puts a lump in my throat and makes my heart swell with God's love! I just love "Quando, Quando, Quando"!!!

Love and Blessings to you all!

2 Comments:

  • At January 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

    Love those songs, too! And pretty much anything Michael Buble sings melts my heart into a pile of goo! So awesome to feel the love for your man in your words. He's a lucky feller!

    XO
    Tiff

     
  • At January 9, 2009 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

    Shannon,
    I am so glad you like the Mommy Charts. If you want to e-mail me privately with your e-mail address I will send you a copy for you to print out. I made the charts mostly using the Fly Lady ideas, but created it with a digital software program. I would be happy to share with you. Thanks for stopping by & commenting :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home