Minihan Love

Sunday, October 24, 2010

F.E.D.

So, we are down in Portland for our second trip of the year. We come down every July & October for business functions. Our October trips are for our function called F.E.D. (Free Enterprise Days). This year, the first night, had two main speakers Bill Britt & Rick Green. Bill is a "retired" person in our industry. Amazing lifestyle and it was great to hear him speak the truth of our status as country right now.  Rick Green of rickgreen.com was our second speaker Friday night. He did an amazing talk on preserving our constitution. This country was founded on freedom...freedom of religion, free enterprise, freedom of speech, freedom... I am embarassed to admit how little I know of this country's history.

I love these weekends, I learn so much. It also motivates me to keep learning more and to always keep adding value to myself and everyone around me. I don't have any desire to be in college, but I do have a strong desire to study many subjects.

Pray for our country and for the children being raised in it right now!

God Bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home