Minihan Love

Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Tag Time!

Well, I feel honored that Tiff of The Boren Life tagged me!

So here is how the tag works:

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.6 things about me you want to know OK.

Ok, so 6 random things about me:
1. I would love to go to New York.
2. My favorite color is Sage.
3. I didn't hit 100 lbs until I was 19 years old. (Now a very distant memory!)
4. I have lived in probably over 20 houses.
5. My nickname in high school was Shandawg. (Talk about street cred, huh?)
6. I love the Biggest Loser.

Well, I hope these were new news for you all, obviously except my sister!

So, now for my Tagees:
1. Amber
2. Mashel
3. Shari
4. Sarabeth
5. Adeliz
6. Margaret

Ok, so I am a new blogger so I hope this all works right!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home