Minihan Love

Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!



Ok, Tiff and all you other Bloggin' Buddies out there, here are my first official Favorite Things!

1. This week my favorite day was Spa Day. This was the first time I actually got to just relax and do the Spa day activities. The other years I have been in charge or helping with something. It was great Tiff and Tiffany did an amazing job! It was beautiful!

2. My sweet hubby! We are having date day this Saturday! I just love to have time alone with him!

3. March for Babies (March of Dimes). We have a meeting this Saturday, Jessy & I, to get the ball rolling this year! I love the cause we are supporting, being a mommy of 3 preemies! I am exciting to get everything started and see how our family team, Maddie's Marchers, grows this year. I am also really excited for Jessy and I to help all the other family teams in Pierce County grow, as we are the Family Team Chairs again this year.

Lots of love to you!

Shannon

1 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

    Superb list, my friend! I'm thrilled you were able to enjoy a spa day from the receiving aspect this year. You deserve it! It was a challenge to meet everyone's expectations this year as you have made the past ones such a success. Thanks for giving us big shoes to fill! :)

    XOXO
    Tiff

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home