Minihan Love

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RVCC Groundbreaking





I am so excited! Our church finally did our official Groundbreaking Ceremony for our new campus! It is a couple blocks from the house and I am so glad our family gets to celebrate this together. It is my hope that one day, when they have their own families, they can say, "Geez I was a little kid when my Mom & Dad brought us here and it was just an empty field..."

I was so thankful and blessed to have Chris there. He has been attending church regularly with me for a few months now and it is a beautiful thing to have my best friend/love of my life celebrating God's love with me!

2 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Steve & Sarabeth said...

    I really really wanted to go but it didn't work with Steve's work schedule! I'm very excited for the new campus and what it will mean for so many people.

    And that's awesome that Chris has been attending with you!

     
  • At February 3, 2009 at 1:20 AM , Blogger The Johnsons said...

    You know the Deemers!! I didn't know they we still around, of course, I don't go to Graham. Will you say "Hi" for me? Yeah about Chris coming! How exciting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home