Minihan Love

Friday, February 20, 2009

Facebook!!

Geez, I got hooked up with facebook and forgot all about my poor little blog! Here is another quick update on the Minihan world:

* Chris is healing and doing much better with his foot. Stitches are out and he can once again take actual showers. I think the bath taking was making hime feel a little less masculine! :)

* Mom Minihan is doing well. She had her surgery to fix her nose. She also had here stitches removed this week and recovering well.

* I am working hard to get this year's March for Babies campaign oragnaized and moving.

* Jazz & Java is coming and I am trying to get that all settled as well.

* I already miss Tiffany and hope she is settling in to her new home!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home